I know it’s not weekend yet, but I’m already dreaming about it. The favorite day of the week? Friday! I don’t have to work, have college till 3, and there is always time to do soemthing fun. (or to attend a party).
Wanna know what my friday favorites are?
1) I love to start my day relaxed, and on friday I have time to do that. I start my day with yoga (extended sunsolution) and normally I don’t have time for that. It’s a great way to begin your day.
2) I love to drink my “Dille&Kamille” morning tea. It’s a tea made with all kinds of herbs, like camille,mint,nettle and more. It warms up my body, and keeps me in the calm and relaxing state that I am after my yoga session.
3) On fridays I normally have time to bake. And I love to bake! I usually make banana oat cookies. They are easy, and really good. I use them as breakfast cookies, or just as a snack. It feels like a treat to make and eat them. 🙂
4)Friday drinks with the family. On fridays the whole family comes togehter. We drink some wine (or soda) and eat some tapas. We catch up, we laugh, we love. I love fridays.
5) I love to read. I work on saturdays, so I rarely go out till late. That gives me time to read my newest books.
What are your friday favorites?!
This blog is about being little. I am really small. My mum ain’t tall, so is my dad. So it’s only logical, I’m small too. After some years, I discovered that being little isn’t such a bad thing.. Yeah, when your boyfriend is tall, then it can be a problem but luckily, my boyfriend ain’t that tall. (He isn’t little, I think he’s inbetween). Let me give you my reasons:
- You can ALWAYS wear heels! No-one can say you can’t wear them or you’ll be to tall. So girls, let buy another pair of heels!
- People always think you’re younger. I find this an advantage, maybe not now, but later when I’m 40, I’ll be so happy if someone thinks I’m just 35!
- You can buy clothes on the childrens clothers department. I like this. I buy all my yoga-trousers at Hollster, CHILDSIZE. It’s so much cheaper!
- People find you ‘sweet’ or ‘addorable’ and are willing to help you, even if you can do it on your own. Loving lazyness.
- People let you stand in front, during festivals or events.
- You are the best at hide and seek, always get the best hiding places! 🙂
- You will never be taller then your boyfriend.
- You won’t have to bend for every thing, you are already little. Never bend in a room.
- You can walk through crowds of people without any effort. The taller and larger, the more evil looks you’ll get.
- You can use your age as an advantage, tell people that you’re younger then you actually are to get discount.
I’ve used a lot of these things, what about you?!
today was again a wonderfull day. I got the chance to talk to a friend from school and I worked a few hours. Normally work is just work, nothing special, but this time.. I was very lucky! The fruit department decided to throw away some fruits, I saw it and just couldn’t take it. So I asked them if they were okay with me taking them. THey were! So I ‘saved’ 10 banana’s and a watermelon! Jeej, happy me. I also made a green smoothie with spinach, mint, banana and cucumber. It tastes really good, and looks so healthy.
RT4 day 9
- Breakfast: 3 mango’s
- Snack: none
- Lunch: smoothie and 2 banana’s
- Snack: none
- Dinner: MORE banana’s (I’ve had watermelon before that)
- Snack: 1 advocado and 2 banana’s
I had this amazing breakfast: 3 fresh, ripe and sweet mango’s ! I forgot how much I like mango’s. I took banana’s to my work, so I didn’t had the problem I had yesterday. It all went well, and I’m feeling good. This was my first ‘all raw’ day, and I liked it!