I know it’s not weekend yet, but I’m already dreaming about it. The favorite day of the week? Friday! I don’t have to work, have college till 3, and there is always time to do soemthing fun. (or to attend a party).
Wanna know what my friday favorites are?
1) I love to start my day relaxed, and on friday I have time to do that. I start my day with yoga (extended sunsolution) and normally I don’t have time for that. It’s a great way to begin your day.
2) I love to drink my “Dille&Kamille” morning tea. It’s a tea made with all kinds of herbs, like camille,mint,nettle and more. It warms up my body, and keeps me in the calm and relaxing state that I am after my yoga session.
3) On fridays I normally have time to bake. And I love to bake! I usually make banana oat cookies. They are easy, and really good. I use them as breakfast cookies, or just as a snack. It feels like a treat to make and eat them. 🙂
4)Friday drinks with the family. On fridays the whole family comes togehter. We drink some wine (or soda) and eat some tapas. We catch up, we laugh, we love. I love fridays.
5) I love to read. I work on saturdays, so I rarely go out till late. That gives me time to read my newest books.
What are your friday favorites?!
How do you typicaly start your day? With water, like I do? Or do you go shower first?
Every one does something different. And that inspired me to go look for other morning routines.
And I found the one of a Dutch health/cookbookwriter Rens Kroes.
She kicks her day of with this delicious detox drink.
It is warm, something that suprised me.
It’s really easy to make.
Detox morning drink
– ts cinnamon
– ts cayenne peper
– tbsp honey or maple syrup
– 250 ml hot water
Mixes everything (except the mint) together. Then, after a good stir, pput the mint on top.
It gives you some sort of an energy boost, and that’s what you want, to start the day.
I think I’ll be having this more often.
I have a lot of exames this week. It gives me such a lot of stress!
I try to relax by taking baths and go to yoga classes more often, but my mind feels still so full.
And on top of that I try to do Kayla’s workouts the best I can.
But I have very little time, and a lot of plans or things to do.
But I know, once I get used to Kayla’s regime, and when the schoolstress is over, I’ll be happy that I did everything I had to.
Good luck you guys!
I told you about my BBG experiment. Well, I’m now on day 3. And let me tell you this; IT IS HEAVY.
Kayla really makes you sweat. But I believe that is a good thing, right?
You have cardio days and resistance training days, but thank God not on the same day.
They’re swopping, so you have time to recover.
I really needed that, I had amazing pain in my musles the second day..
It did feel like I really took it to the extreme, I felt I did something.
That felt so good.
The diet part is also really easy to follow.
You can have snacks, and normal rice portions, or sometimes even more.
I had to cut my banana intake, I ate a lot of bananas. And I still eat more banana’s then Kayla says you can have, but I just like them so much.
And it’s still fruit, so I don’t think it’s such a bad thing.
I have a busy work day tomorrow, so I hope I can still follow the programm..