This blog is about being little. I am really small. My mum ain’t tall, so is my dad. So it’s only logical, I’m small too. After some years, I discovered that being little isn’t such a bad thing.. Yeah, when your boyfriend is tall, then it can be a problem but luckily, my boyfriend ain’t that tall. (He isn’t little, I think he’s inbetween). Let me give you my reasons:
- You can ALWAYS wear heels! No-one can say you can’t wear them or you’ll be to tall. So girls, let buy another pair of heels!
- People always think you’re younger. I find this an advantage, maybe not now, but later when I’m 40, I’ll be so happy if someone thinks I’m just 35!
- You can buy clothes on the childrens clothers department. I like this. I buy all my yoga-trousers at Hollster, CHILDSIZE. It’s so much cheaper!
- People find you ‘sweet’ or ‘addorable’ and are willing to help you, even if you can do it on your own. Loving lazyness.
- People let you stand in front, during festivals or events.
- You are the best at hide and seek, always get the best hiding places! 🙂
- You will never be taller then your boyfriend.
- You won’t have to bend for every thing, you are already little. Never bend in a room.
- You can walk through crowds of people without any effort. The taller and larger, the more evil looks you’ll get.
- You can use your age as an advantage, tell people that you’re younger then you actually are to get discount.
I’ve used a lot of these things, what about you?!