Like I told you yesterday, I’m starting over! Just because I had some difficulties and I couldn’take the time to really read me into this lifestyle. That’s why I decided to start over, fresh, and full of energy.
I actuall started yesterday but I didn’t had time to post and my pictures wouldn’t open. Very frustrating. But it all doesn’t matter anymore, I just log now.
Yesterday was hard, went to the cinema.It was really nice but hard to resist the popcorn. I wonder, if you make them yourself, if they are RT4-proof.
I had a school day today and I had artclass. Theater. I really like it. My teacher is great, and I get cool feedback from the other students. Yesterday I went for a bikeride, and today I walked for 1,5 hour. SO I did my excercise.
RT4 day 1
- Breakfast: bananasmoothie
- Snack:cucumber and 3 banana’s
- Lunch: mandarines and 2 apples, some veggies
- Snack: large salad, juice and dried fruit (picture above)
- Dinner: 4 mandarines and 2 apples
- 2 Dinner: broccoli and sugar snaps with mushrooms
- Snack: crackers
RT4 day 2
- Breakfast: 2 banana’s
- Snack: 1 sandwich with jam
- Lunch: 3 mandarines, 2 apples, veggies (baby tomatoes, carrots, cucumber)
- Snack: large salad with tomatoes and home made dressing
- Dinner: soup
- 2 Dinner: pumpkin and 0.5 zuchinni
- Snack: small soup, 4 winegums
Tomorrow is going to be a hard day, I need to visit the hospital. I need to receive treatment. But my boyfriend is joining me, luckily..
I’ve made this soup a couple times, and it’s a success every tume I serve it. It is easy to make, and, most important, very good! It’s vegan proof!
- 1 large pumpkin (I don’t know the good translation, in Dutch we call them ‘flespompoen”a rough translation is ‘bottlepumpkin’ maybe someone ones what I mean?)
- 2 carrots
- 2 small onions
- herbs (like thyme,basil,persley)
- veggie stock
- 800 ml water
- salt and pepper
- vegan cheese (non-vegan: parmezan cheese)
You start with the cutting. Cut your pumpkin into half, and remove all the seeds on the inside. Then cut it into smaller pieces. Also cut the onions, the carrots and the herbs.
Boil (in a large pan) the water, and put the vegetable stock in when it starts boiling. Stir a bit and keep it on the stove for about five minutes. Then add all the veggies, and season it with salt and pepper,
Let it cook on the stove for about 30 minutes. You do need to stir sometimes, And don’t forget to taste!
When it already tastes delicious, start mxing it up. We have a special kind of mixer for it. You need to make sure that all of your veggies are completely ‘gone’ and part of the soup. When you start mixing, you will see the soup get thicker and thicker. Cook it for another ten minutes after the mixing.
Take it off the stove and put the vegan chese in. I like to stir it, so the cheese isn’t only on top, but althrough the soup. If you did it the same way I did, this will be your result! Enjoy!
Today I made a phyllo pastry. It was really good, but it isn’t vegan. It is veggie though. Hope you like it.
Phyllo pastry with spinach and feta:
– feta cheese
– pine nuts
You need do pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees. Then you start with two layers of phyllo. But spinach, feta and pinenuts on them. Make sure to cut the feta cheese really thin. Another layer of phyllo. But spinach on this, and but another layer of phyllo on top. Put spinach, feta and pinenuts on this one. Close it with 2 layers of phyllo. Put it in the oven for around 12 minutes. (I did 14, because I like it with a bite). Enjoy!!