today was again a wonderfull day. I got the chance to talk to a friend from school and I worked a few hours. Normally work is just work, nothing special, but this time.. I was very lucky! The fruit department decided to throw away some fruits, I saw it and just couldn’t take it. So I asked them if they were okay with me taking them. THey were! So I ‘saved’ 10 banana’s and a watermelon! Jeej, happy me. I also made a green smoothie with spinach, mint, banana and cucumber. It tastes really good, and looks so healthy.
RT4 day 9
- Breakfast: 3 mango’s
- Snack: none
- Lunch: smoothie and 2 banana’s
- Snack: none
- Dinner: MORE banana’s (I’ve had watermelon before that)
- Snack: 1 advocado and 2 banana’s
I had this amazing breakfast: 3 fresh, ripe and sweet mango’s ! I forgot how much I like mango’s. I took banana’s to my work, so I didn’t had the problem I had yesterday. It all went well, and I’m feeling good. This was my first ‘all raw’ day, and I liked it!
It’s time for another blog. I know you’re thinking: Why, you just posted one. Well, because I like it and I can ^^. And I just want to tell SOMEONE about my day, and I like you guys. The people who liked (or commented something) my blog are all very inteligent themself, and have these really interresting blogs. You know, the ones that let you think twice about something. It’s cool that you people follow me. 🙂 But okay, about my day.I didn’t had to work until four, so I had the whole morning. I went for a run, and when I came back, my mum came with this brilliant idea of hers: Goining to the beach! So that’s what we did: we got or beach stuff together and we went. I drove (just got my driverslicese, so I still find it scary to drive) and we were there within half an hour. PERFECT. I brought some watermelon and mum made bread with humus for me. The weather was so nice, I got a nice tan. (or tht’s what I’m hoping for) I felt so relaxed. I was listening to the waves, the playing children and I felt the sun on my skin. I defenitely like the beach.
Hey lovely people,
I forgot to post yesterday, I was so tired when I came back from work, I couldn’t find the energy to blog. I’m sorry! Whoever, today I could, so here I go!
As you may know, I love in Amsterdam and let me tell you one thing; It was terribly hot here today! I should be happy, but I had to go to work so I didn’t care that much. RT4 at my work (I have 2 jobs, today I worked in a bookstore) went well! I had the time to relax and eat, what made me really happy. I just came back from visiting a friend, he’s been in a car-ccident but is now on recovery. It was good to hear that he’s feeling better, and doesn’t need as many medication as before.
And now my foodentry. Let start with yesterday, day 1.
Day 1 RT4:
- Breakfast: 0.5 of a watermelon
- Snack: 2 apples with cinnamon
- Lunch: (I went out for dinner but asked for a salad without oil or anything cooked in it.) Green salad with cucumber, peanuts, dates, mushrooms, carrot and apple.
- Snack: 1 cucumber, 2 banana’s
- Diner: SUSHIII (With egg, cucumber, advocado and mushroom, and I had a lot, like 6 rolls)
- Snack: 3 rice crackers with hummus
Day 2 RT4:
- Breakfast: 3 banana’s
- Snack: 2 apple’s
- Lunch: A large salad with chickenpeas, cucumber, carrot and my mum’s homemade ceasar dressing (I ate this around 15:30)
- Dinner: 2 banana’s and a large salad with feta cheese (I’m not vegan) and cucumber, and my mum’s homemade ceasar dressing.
- Snack: 10 dates